петак, 11. април 2014.

Highlight your face girl :)

Hi girls, There are lots of tutorials on how to format people, but I hope that this will just help a little bit. 
As you can see the image below, there are pink and purple lines. 
Pink is the place where you want to'' hide'' or darken areas of the face, and purple is the part that needs to stand out. When you want to hide some parts, generally using one or up to two shades darker than the color of your face. And when we talk about the expiring person was using a 1 or 2 colors that are lighter than the color of your face. 
If you do not have a suitable makeup for this, since this * method * uses: contour and highligt-er, you can use eye shadow (brown, are best mat, of course, because I do not want to glow), and concealer for dark circles. I also "mold" person, and I am satisfied. :)

You can write me on my email irena1994@outlook.com :)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар