субота, 7. фебруар 2015.

MY DIY | NEON GEM EARRINGS



I’ve been sporting simple outfits this Summer, to be honest, it’s been jean shorts and striped skirts on repeat. But watch, I am am going to add my neon statement earrings, and it’s going to be a whole new look. Much fancier, I promise. Really though, I am could not believe how easy these are to make, and how they are perfect to jazz up a casual outfit, or wear with your favorite little black dress on a night out. Step and supplies to make your own pair after the break…
What you need:
Gems
Rhinestones
Earring Backs
E6000 Glue
Applicator
Plastic sheet
What to do: 
Arrange your gems and rhinestones
Using the applicator, glue gems in place on the plastic sheet, let dry.
Cut gem cluster out of the plastic sheet.
Glue flat end of ear backing onto the top back of the gem cluster, let dry.
Done!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар