петак, 6. фебруар 2015.

What to do for Valentine's Day

If you are romantic you know exactly what you will do or romantic partner, or if you are not very romantic and haven't ideas, I'll show you what you can do or you'll at least help you to remember something having your love loves.

Tp be honest, everybody loves gift, I most love when someone makes a gift for you because it shows that someone tried, but again, if someone does not know what to make, you can buy something. I prefer roses or just one rose, and I think that's a very great gesture of love, or you can take a picture of you and your partner and put it in the frame, or make your favorite cake. I'll show you what I made for my boyfriend, and he made me last year dinner.

This is my gift for him :)
Two pigs, and "I love you". 













Нема коментара:

Постави коментар